The Ponytail is the perfect accessory for any occasion. It will thicken, lengthen and volumize the appearance of your ponytail in seconds. Brilliant results from a few simple instructions.
1) Tie your hair into a small bun or ponytail
2) Using the comb attached to the ponytail slide it into the top of your bun/ponytail
3) Using the long section, separate to the main ponytail. Start to wrap around the base of your style. Once it is secure and hiding all joins, pin to secure the hair.
The Ponytail also has a secure velcro section.
The Ponytail is 100% Indian Human Remy Hair
Length - 20'
Weft - Approx 11cm
Weight - Approx 75g
When purchasing from Halo London we want your experience to be fun and easy! We are very proud of our products and the quality we provide. And we always appreciate all the positive reviews we get from our customers who tell us our hair extensions are the “best they have ever worn”!
We also know that sometimes it takes more than one attempt for people to find the right extensions for themselves - choosing from a computer screen may not be easy but it shouldn't be stressful! We are confident that you will love your new hair extensions and your fabulous new look! But if anything is wrong we don't want you to worry for one second! With our 7 day guarantee for all customers -
WE WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT BACK ANY ITEM FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND!
Of course there are conditions and exceptions that we would like you to know about! We do want this process to be fair for both you and us!
You may request to return any item within 7 days of receiving it, as long as it was not untied, tried on, tampered with or used in any way.
We want the process to be easy for you so just follow the 3 simple rules!
1. Hair must be returned in original state so unworn and unused. This includes wearing, cutting, washing or styling the hair in anyway. This also means that you can't try on the hair - even if briefly as you must understand this is a hygienic product.
2. It must be returned in its retail packaging. All our extensions are presented in clear packets so you can be sure you have the correct hair before removing it from its packaging. If you remove the hair and remove the bonds that tie it up, it is ineligible for return under any circumstances.
3. Finally! You are responsible for all postage costs sending the item back to us and we cannot offer a refund or exchange until the item arrives back to our premises. But we will action all refund and exchanges typically within seven business days of the product arriving to us - as long as all they arrive in excellent condition of course!
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information or simply contact us if you are worried about sending an item back for return or exchange! Our team will help you with any questions or concerns you may have!