New and revolutionary, OLAPLEX? is an upgrade service for hair colouring. Dean Christal from America is the man who made it all happen. He is persistent and audacious. It was designed by scientists Dr Eric Pressly PHD in Materials and Dr Craig Hawker PHD in Chemistry. With outside eyes and innovation: They both came from outside the world of cosmetic science.
OLAPLEX is scientifically proven to reduce breakages and make hair colour last longer.
Duo set containing NO3 and NO6
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector
Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector has the same active ingredient that is in the in-salon treatment products but is formulated for the client to use in between services to maintain that bond multiplying/building process.
It is NOT a conditioner and should not be applied in the shower like a conditioner.
Use No. 3 as an opportunity to have your clients experience a ?taste of Olaplex?. Explain to your client at the stylist station versus having the product in the take-home area. Important that they understand how to use, again we do not want them to use this product as they would their conditioner.
OLAPLEX NO.6 is a leave-in reparative styling creme eliminates frizz, hydrates & protects all hair types.
WHAT IT DOES:
This Concentrated leave-in smoothing cream is excellent for all hair types including all colored and chemically treated hair. NO.6 strengthens, hydrates, moisturizes, smooths and speeds up blow dry times. OLAPLEX's Bond Smoother eliminates frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours. Smooth and sleek look without the need of a flat iron. Defines and smooths natural curls.
Made without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, or gluten. vegan. color safe.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a very small amount to damp or dry hair, concentrating product on your mid-length to ends.
2. Comb through and style as desired.Professional station use and a client retail opportunity for at home styling.
When purchasing from Halo London we want your experience to be fun and easy! We are very proud of our products and the quality we provide. And we always appreciate all the positive reviews we get from our customers who tell us our hair extensions are the “best they have ever worn”!
We also know that sometimes it takes more than one attempt for people to find the right extensions for themselves - choosing from a computer screen may not be easy but it shouldn't be stressful! We are confident that you will love your new hair extensions and your fabulous new look! But if anything is wrong we don't want you to worry for one second! With our 7 day guarantee for all customers -
WE WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT BACK ANY ITEM FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND!
Of course there are conditions and exceptions that we would like you to know about! We do want this process to be fair for both you and us!
You may request to return any item within 7 days of receiving it, as long as it was not untied, tried on, tampered with or used in any way.
We want the process to be easy for you so just follow the 3 simple rules!
1. Hair must be returned in original state so unworn and unused. This includes wearing, cutting, washing or styling the hair in anyway. This also means that you can't try on the hair - even if briefly as you must understand this is a hygienic product.
2. It must be returned in its retail packaging. All our extensions are presented in clear packets so you can be sure you have the correct hair before removing it from its packaging. If you remove the hair and remove the bonds that tie it up, it is ineligible for return under any circumstances.
3. Finally! You are responsible for all postage costs sending the item back to us and we cannot offer a refund or exchange until the item arrives back to our premises. But we will action all refund and exchanges typically within seven business days of the product arriving to us - as long as all they arrive in excellent condition of course!
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information or simply contact us if you are worried about sending an item back for return or exchange! Our team will help you with any questions or concerns you may have!